3D massage chairs are designed to offer complete relaxation and comfort. Zero gravity and recliner chairs provide users with a full-body massage targeting muscles. Hence, they also relieve pain and stress while improving body posture and balance.
There are various types of massage chairs available in the market today. The latest innovation is the 3 D massage chair. It is a durable and popular choice among consumers. The chair is equipped with 3 D technology, which ensures deeper tissue and intense massage.
The article focuses on the meaning of 3 D Technology in massage chairs. We provide the advantages of 3 D massage chairs and explain the difference between 2 D, 3 D, and 4 D massage chairs.
Here we provide detailed reviews of the top 5 3 D massage chairs available on Amazon. You can go through the FAQ section towards the end of the article to gain more insight.
Top 5 Best 3 D Massage Chairs in 2020
Let us take a look at the 5 best 3 D massage chairs that you can buy online in 2020.
1. Medical Breakthrough 6 v4 Recliner 3D Massage Chair
The Medical Breakthrough 6 v4 Recliner is a zero-gravity chair that is designed using 3 D Technology. It performs a full-body scan to customize the position of the rollers for a deeper massage experience. The extra padding, heating function, adjustable footrest, and shoulder airbags ensure maximum comfort and relaxation at all times.
The recliner chair also comes with pre-program massage functions that offer massages from all over the world. The doctor approved massage chair boosts spinal health and relieves tight muscles of back.
- It is a zero gravity chair that distributes weight evenly so that you feel weightless.
- The specially designed 3 D rollers provide a kneading massage.
- It fully reclines when you place it 3 inches away from the wall.
- It comes with a heat function.
- The chair comes with extra padding and a Bluetooth connectivity feature.
- The healing air cells come in various shapes and sizes around the chair.
- The wheels at the bottom make it easy to move around.
- It enables you to adjust the footrest and shoulder airbags according to the height and weight of the user.
- It is created and designed to offer maximum comfort and relaxation.
- The 3D massage chair offers a relaxing full body heated massage from all over the world.
- It is approved and designed by more than 25 doctors, surgeons, and chiropractors.
- No negative points were seen so far.
2. Kahuna Exquisite Rhythmic 3D Massage Chair
The 3D Kahuna Rhythmic Massage Chair is an exquisite 3D zero-gravity chair that is crafted with detailed finish. It is designed with 100 air cells, 17 partial air control system, and 5 levels of intensity to ensure comfort and customized fit. The 3 D high-intensity massage balls offer a full-body massage.
It comes with Bluetooth premium speakers that enable you to connect the chair to your smartphone. Hence, you can relax while listening to music. The Apple app helps you control the chair with ease. You can choose from the 15 massage functions that offer new massage techniques.
- Dimensions: 49 x 36 x 53 Inches.
- Weight of chair: 305 lbs.
- It can accommodate a height of 6.1 ft and a weight of 300 lbs.
- The 3 D massage system comes with high elasticity massage balls to protrude to every inch required.
- The chair includes over 17 partial air control system with 5 levels of intensity.
- It is designed with 15 massage programs offering new massage techniques.
- It comes with more than 3 levels of foot intensity control.
- The rhythmic air cell movements promote blood circulation and increase oxygen levels.
- It provides heating therapy on the legs, feet, lower back, and upper back for pain relief.
- The full-body scan feature enables it to fit perfectly to your body size.
- It is easy to install.
- The chair is crafted with detailed finishing.
- It is not easy to operate.
3. 3D SL Track Massage Chair
The 3 D SL Track Massage Chair is a space-saving zero-gravity massage chair that features 3 D massage rollers. The adjustable rollers provide a precise massage to restore body functions. It comes with 6 preset massage programs and 3 levels of intensity for you to choose from.
The programs offer various massages, including full-body airbag massage, air squeeze massage, and Shiatsu massage to your calf, arm, and shoulder. It is an ideal 3 D massage chair with a long SL Track for people of different heights.
- It comes with 6 preset massage programs that offer real-life massages.
- The chair features 3 levels of intensity and speed.
- The chair is constructed using skin-friendly high-grade synthetic leather.
- The footrest can be extended up to 5.5 inches.
- The chair includes a long SL-Track from neck, shoulders, back, and waist to hips for wider massage.
- The 3 D massage roller is adjustable.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- The wheels make it easy to move around.
- It is suitable for people of different heights.
- The chair takes up very less space.
- It is only 3.9 inches from the wall.
- You can connect it to your smartphone via Bluetooth and enjoy listening to your favourite tracks or audio-books.
- It provides a heating lower back massage to promote blood circulation and reduce fatigue.
- No negative points were seen so far.
4. Ootori SL-Track 3D Massage Chair
The OOTORI SL Track 3D massage Chair is an ideal option for tall users with a height of 6.3 feet. The zero-gravity chair features a space-saving design. It also supports Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to relax while listening to music.
You can easily choose from the 6 auto programs for a full body massage or a neck massage. It is equipped with the smart body scan technology that detects the shape and size of your body to ensure a custom fit massage. The built-in heater offers a warm massage to your lower waist and buttocks for pain relief and increased blood circulation.
- Dimension: 47.2″x29.9″x47.2″
- Weight of chair is 216 lbs.
- It is suitable for users with a height of 6.3 ft and a weight of 258 lbs or less.
- It comes with 6 auto programs for full body massage, neck, sleeping, recovery, stretching, and mode for the elderly.
- The chair comes with a 130 cm long SL track for robotic hand massage from neck to legs.
- It includes 3 levels of massage intensity, massage width, and air massage.
- The chair supports Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to listen to your favourite tracks and more.
- It features a space-saving design, requiring only 2 inches from the wall.
- The built-in heater promotes blood circulation and ensures a warm massage.
- The footrest can be extended for taller users.
- The smart body scan technology ensures a custom fit massage.
- No negative points were seen so far.
5. Titan Pro Ace II 3D Technology Zero Gravity
The Titan Pro Ace II 3D Zero Gravity Chair is available in two colours: black and brown. The space-saving and elegant design make this massage chair a must-have. It comes with 3D massage rollers, L-track, and three-step zero gravity, ensuring a complete and thorough heated massage. The adjustable footrest makes it a suitable option for users of varying height.
- Dimensions: 56 x 33 x 49 inches
- The 3 D massage rollers offer range and flexibility.
- It features an L-track massage system that massages the neck, continues to the lower back, and then to the glutes and upper hamstrings.
- The chair comes with 12 airbags that are located in the calf, arms, shoulder, lower back, and feet area.
- It includes 6 pre-programmed massage functions.
- The footrest can be extended up to 7.1 inches.
- It features a space-saving design.
- The spinning reflexology spinners at the bottom of the chair provide a soothing kneading massage.
- You can choose from four language options: English, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
- Airbags improve blood circulation and relieve pain, stress, and tension.
- It does not come with SL Track.
What is 3 D Technology in Massage Chairs?
The 3 D technology incorporated in the rollers of the massage chair allows the roller head to protrude through every inch needed. The rollers move up, down, right, left, in, and out to provide a deeper massage experience. They are designed in a way that enables the rollers to 10 to 15 centimetres above the track or surface.
The 3 D technology enables the rollers to massage the neglected parts of your body, including the upper neck and upper shoulder. You can also adjust the intensity of the massage depending on your requirements. It also comes with airbags that inflate on the press of a button to enable the roller to go up and down.
Advantages of a 3 D Massage Chair
There are various advantages and health benefits of using a 3 D massage chair. Let us take a look at these benefits:
- 3 D Scanning: The 3 D massage chair is equipped with the 3 D scanning technology. It scans the user’s body shape and size to ensure a custom fit massage. It customizes the position of the rollers to provide a deeper massage experience.
- Intense Massage: The 3 D rollers are adjustable. They protrude to the various parts of the body, including your upper shoulder and neck. The adjustable rollers offer a precise and deep tissue massage to the parts of the body, which are usually neglected.
- Pain Relief: The rollers, built-in heater, and airbags ensure a full-body massage. Hence, it targets muscles to offer relief from pain, stress, and tension.
- Improved Blood Circulation: The built-in heater provides heated massages of various intensities to the different parts of your body. It improves blood circulation and increases oxygen level. Hence, it keeps blood pressure in check.
- Relaxation: The 3 D rollers offer intense massages to the different parts of the body. It targets your upper shoulder, neck, arms, calf, and lower back area to offer maximum relaxation and comfort. The extra padding makes the chair comfortable.
Why is 3D Massage Chairs Different than Other Types of Massage Chairs?
Massage Chairs are great for gaining maximum relaxation and relief from pain and stress. There are three types of massage chairs, including 2 D, 3 D, and 4 D massage chairs. It is essential to know the difference between the three.
Here we explain how 3D massage chairs are different from 2 D and 4 D massage chairs.
2 D Massage Chairs: 2 D massage chairs are the most common types of massage chairs available in the market. The rollers in the two-dimensional massage chair move up, down, right, and left. They come with varying speed settings, allowing you to adjust the massage intensity according to your preference and requirements. These are the most affordable types of massage chairs available in the market. However, if budget is not an issue 3 D massage chairs are better options.
3 D Massage Chairs: 3 D massage chairs or three-dimensional massage chairs come with rollers like 2 D massage chairs that move up, down, right, and left. However, the rollers also move in and out to provide a real-life like a massage. They can protrude several inches more than 2 D chairs. Hence, they are capable of providing intense massages, even to the neglected parts of the body.
A 3 D massage chair is more expensive compared to 2 D massage chairs. However, it offers maximum relaxation and comfort while relieving pain and stress. It also performs a full-body scan to customize the position of the rollers for a deeper massage experience.
4 D Massage Chairs: A 4D massage is similar to a 3D massage chairs. It provides intense body massages to relieve stress and pain. The rollers automatically move faster or slower to focus on target muscles. 4 D massage chairs offer the same benefits as 3 D massage chairs. However, they are considered to be the most expensive chairs in the market.
Hence, 3 D chairs are ideal options that are worth the investment. They offer health benefits at a budget-friendly price when compared to 4 D massage chairs.
3D Massage Chairs – FAQ’s
1. What is a 3D Massage Chair?
3D massage chairs are equipped with 3 D technology. It includes rollers that protrude from the track to ensure precise massage to the areas neglected by the other massage chairs. Hence, it massages the full-body, neck, and upper shoulder area as well.
Are massage chairs good for your health?
A massage chair promotes blood circulation, relieves pain and tension, improves body posture, and increase the oxygen level. It targets specific muscles and corrects imbalances. Hence, massage chairs are great for health.
2. Can I use a massage chair every day?
You can use a massage chair every day for 15 to 20 minutes. However, ensure that you don’t overdo it. Use a massage chair once or thrice a week to relieve stress, pain, and tension.
3. How long should you sit on a massage chair?
Your massage session should be less than 15 minutes to achieve maximum benefits.
4. Which brand of 3 D massage Chairs is the best?
The best brands of 3 D massage chairs are:
- Titan Pro
3D massage chairs are suitable options for users with varying heights. 3 D technology is the latest innovation of massage chairs. It targets the neglected parts of the body to ensure an intense massage experience. The affordable and popular massage chair also offers various health benefits, including improved blood circulation, pain relief, and improved body posture.
Hence, it is an ideal choice that provides maximum relaxation and benefits. The article provides detailed reviews of the top 5 3 D massage chairs from the best brands, including Kahuna and Ootori. We hope this article helps!